1. Designers have access to a wide range of resources and know where to go to find exactly what you are looking for. Take advantage of discounts and trade only stores!
2. A designer will guide you through the decision making process, as well as offer a higher standard of living and most importantly longer lasting style.
3. A good interior designer designs for you! The result is a home that is characteristic of your personal tastes and unique to your lifestyle.
4. An experienced designer is able to advise you on the best use of your budget. Mistakes and poor time management are costly; rely on your interior designer!
5. Beyond talent, a designer possesses space planning skills which will ensure your furniture choices are scaled appropriately per room.