Creativity suffers on the cluttered desktop, in the chaotic kitchen and in the messy garage. No masterpiece is born in a studio filled with dried-up brushes and spilled paints, nor in a kitchen full of filthy dishes and greasy pans.
Organize and reduce the clutter in your home in order to reinstate your creativity and vitality!
Here are seven questions to ask while sorting through your belongings that can help you clear chaos and establish new order.
- Do I love it?
- Do I need it?
- Have I used it in the last six months? Have I used it in the last year?
- Does it support who I am now in my life?
- What positive and/or negative thoughts, memories, or emotions do I associate with it?
- Does it need to be fixed or repaired, and am I will to do so now?
- If it is time to let it go, am I going to sell, lend, or give it away, and when?